Thank you for choosing to visit our website today, you are always most welcome!
Below are a few questions that you may considering about us...
- How long is the service on Sunday Mornings? Bible classes last 45 minutes (9:00 a.m.--9:45 a.m.). Worship lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes (10:00 a.m.--11:30 a.m.).
- How long is the service on Wednesday Evenings? Services last 1 hour (7:00 p.m.--8:00 p.m.).
- What about my kids on Sunday Mornings? Since classes begin before the main service, parents should bring them to their classes first. We also have a nursery provided (throughout class and worship) for parents with infants.
- What about my kids on Wednesday Evenings? On Wednesday evenings, everyone meets in the main auditorium first for announcements, and a short devotion. After the devotion, everyone is released to their classes. (Nursery available throughout).
- What should I wear? We only ask that you wear respectable attire, appropriate for worshiping our Holy God, and for making a claim to godliness.
- What’s the service like on Sunday's? Our worship service is New Testament Based. Here's what you can expect...
What To Expect
The hospitality of a warm welcome! Many will likely introduce themselves to you and you will be asked to fill out a Visitor’s Card. You will be an honored guest! You will not be called on or embarrassed in anyway. We don’t want you to feel uncomfortable.
Fair & legitimate opportunities to openly discover and understand God’s universal message and plan with the Holy Scriptures.
An atmosphere filled with unconditional love and respect for one another, regardless of race, gender, etc..
To learn more about God’s design for Christian faith, relationships, worship, salvation, and daily living.
An orderly, reverential worship service to God the way He explains it by inspiration of the Holy Spirit through the apostles. There will be no random outbursts or disruptive actions.
Worship based on Bible examples. There will be “A cappella” congregational singing (Ephesians 5:19; Colossians 3:16), public prayers (Acts 2:42; 1 Corinthians 14:15), Bible teaching (Acts 2:42; Acts 20:7; 1 Corinthians 14:26), Observance of the Lord’s Supper (Acts 2:42, Acts 20:7; 1 Corinthians11:23-26), and a collection (1 Corinthians 16:1-2; 2 Corinthians 8:1-15; 2 Corinthians 9:1-15). However, KEEP YOUR WALLET OR PURSE CLOSED! Because as a visiting guest, you will NEVER be asked or required to give money.
To hear challenging lessons & sermons that are easy to understand. It is our endeavor each week not only to teach and advocate Bible truth, but to present it in a simple yet profound way that can be clearly understood. No speaking in tongues. No going over your head.
The opportunity to be heard. If you did not understand something about our service, and (or) you would like to learn more about our congregation, our door is always open. We would love the opportunity so sit with you and address any questions or concerns you may have.
To be offered an opportunity to be saved. At the end of every service, the invitation is extended to anyone who would like to obey the gospel and be saved. We will not call on anyone. The decision is solely your own.
General Order of Sunday Services
Devotion 10:00 a.m. Devotion is a short service, designed to prepare our hearts and minds to worship God. Devotion usually consists of a short lesson, reading of Scriptures and songs.
Worship 10:30 a.m.--11:30 a.m.
- Opening prayer.
- A few songs.
- Lord's Supper.
- Closing Announcements.
- Dismissal Prayer.