Important Life Lessons From Moses, Part 1
Lesson 1: "Love God Completely!"
Lesson Text: Deut 6:1-25.
Introduction: Deut 6:1-4
To Live A Good & Long Life One Needs To:
1) Fear the Lord (One's self and his family must learn this).
2) Keep and do all God's statues & commandments.
a) Be careful to do them (then all will go well, and you will multiply)
I) I Must Love Him Completely!
A) How To Love God (Deut 6:4-8; Jude 21).
1) With all one's Heart (Mind' mental ability). (Ps 119:97; Ps 19:14).
2) With all one's soul (Inner being/ emotions). (Ps 4:7).
3) With all one's might (Will/ determination). (Mat 6:31-34).
4) This Expresses Undivided Loyalty to God!
B) Responsibilities Of Complete Love:
1) Teach my family to love God completely (Deut 6:7-9; Prv 22:6).
2) Do not forget His love for you (Deut 6:10-12; Ps 103:1-22).
3) Must understand and respect God (Deut 6:13-16; Jas 4:1-10).
4) Be diligent (to keep commandments & do what's right) (Deut 6:17-19).
C) Love Needs Foundation & Purpose
1) Provide youth with solid spiritual foundation for their faith (Deut 6:20-25).